The Great South
NOTE: We do not tour Fridays or Mondays.
'This is a beautiful full day tour of Southern Koh Samui Island'
We start with a safety briefing and bike fitting in our Lamai beach office from between 8.00 and 9.00 am depending on the guests then we head down the Southeastern Samui coast off the main road and into beautiful quiet roads and beaches. We have many stops along the way and the route could vary depending on the fitness levels and requirements of the group. The tour map is a good indication of the route and distance of the tour. The tour is approximately 7 hours.
Our Tours start from our Lamai beach office and if you need Hotel Transfers you can book them here.
Full Day Tour Highlights:
- Ride through the Muslim Fishing Village market and Mosque
- Ride around the Southern reservoir
- Visit beautiful quiet southern beaches
- Ride along the Coconut trails and tracks
- Visit small Fishing Villages
- Ride through beautiful rubber plantations
- Lunch at a local restaurant (restaurant will depend on the route taken)
- Visit the amazing Pagoda Temple
- Short walk to the Golden Buddha, White Pagoda and most southern point on Samui
- Ride into Phang Ka Bay
- Visit a local Coconut processing center
- Tong Yang Temple and beach
- Asian Cultural Center (if open)
- View from Samui the amazing Five Islands, Koh Mudsum and Koh Tan and more...
Your Tour Includes:
- Experienced Guide
- Late Model Bicycle
- Helmet (mandatory)
Lunch (no alcohol)
- Drink Bottle
- Electrolyte drink supplements
- Vehicle Support (carries spare bicycle parts and drinks)
Note: For smaller groups where there is no vehicle support our guides carry spare bicycle parts, first aid and drinks.
If you need any more information or have any special requests please let us know on the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Book your Hotel Transfers Here